Saturday, June 27, 2009

Sunny Day in Massachusetts

Today marks the day before Elisha returns home to New England from his time out in Ohio with his many relatives that include Grammy Lou and Grandpa "B". I am excited to see my boy, hug him, talk with him, hug him some more, hear of his great adventures of swimming, swimming & more swimming! I feel energetic today, and ready to face the time I have to lesson plan and run solo errands before my almost 6 year old returns! These past three weeks have been a gift to me.
I am grateful to my family for all of the many facets of help they have given me, and are giving me.
The outpouring of love and tangible help during this season in my life awes me.
This experience is curing me of my propensities to be cynical, for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment