Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Life is good with a good night's sleep.

I slept soundly last night, and awoke early, but refreshed.
I am trying to lay my anxiety about the second chemo infusion at the cross of Jesus. Sometimes I must do this hourly. God has delivered me from my fears, but they rear their ugly head to entice me to focus on the the fear rather than God through my faith in Him. Yikes!
I am finishing my 2008/09 year well, as I prayed I would be able.
I am optimistic that I will have a position in the upcoming academic year in the same school system, but no word yet.
I surrender all outcomes to the Lord, and wait.
Waiting has never come too easy for me, but I am in a process in life now where I very well may become an expert at "waiting." Sigh.
I am grateful for another day, and feel pretty good. Fatigue is a factor in my life now, but it is not the G-force fatigue that I have heard about, and have experienced once or twice since the first infusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment