Friday, July 3, 2009

Elisha, Megan & Jamie





Elisha came back to New England with his older cousin Megan. (She is a nursing student in Ohio!) I am so grateful to all of the help in getting Elisha to and from places. Jamie (big brother) helped us show Megan slices of New England: Massachusetts General Hospital: The Healing Garden, Museum of Science, Charles River, MBTA, Kelly's Roast Beef, a lobster roll sandwich, Pigeon Cove Harbor & the trek around Cape Ann. Megan took a picture of the banner that Jamie and Elisha made me on the first chemo infusion I experienced back on May 28th. It is located near the entrance of The Healing Garden. (an amazing place overlooking the Charles River with orchids, trees, benches & fountains in such a peaceful atmosphere) For me, I reflect upon my hand made banner with this thought: Jesus Christ is the boss over my cancer. Ultimately it is He that has authority and power to eradicate my cancer cells through His presence in my life, the doctors, & the 5-step health plan I am on.
I am fast approaching my third infusion of the chemo drugs and that means I am half-way there to a completed regime!

No comments:

Post a Comment