Wednesday, March 23, 2011

March 23rd "This month has roared in..."

I am so weary of the cold New England weather. It's been weeks now since Jenna's funeral.
I am thinking mostly about her mom, and the cold harsh grief that I am certain has stricken her.
I pray for her.
I regret not reaching out to Jenna in more than just knowing smiles.
I regret not talking with the girl. Thinking that's there'd be time.
I should know better than this...
Time is now to do what moves you-especially when there is a cancer diagnosis involved.
I need to take this all to heart....
I am somehow hopeful though.
I remember asking-sometimes begging-God to give me strength for today and HOPE for tomorrow.
I am now walking in the hope of His miraculous recovery over me.
Grateful.
Quieter.
Happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment